David Musson Fencing is a succesful family run business that is striving to continuously grow and improve. If you would like to be part of our friendly, professional team please check this page for opportunities we can offer.
We are looking to recruit a Class 2 (preferably class 1) moffett driver for immediate start.
- 45 hrs. a week plus additional hours in busy periods
- salary dependent on experience
- Throughout spring to Autumn there is usually a good amount of over time to be worked.
- company uniform provided.
- bonus scheme.
- staff discount.
- Delivering & collecting material to domestic / trade customers.
- Safety conscious ensuring that personal, vehicle and load safety, and that of others, is a key priority.
- We have weekend work, while the core of our work is 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings 7am - midday, if the company requires it you will need to work hours earlier and later than this.
- Good attention to detail and ability to count accurately.
- High degree of customer and product care
- a very flexible attitude and willingness to help and learn new skills
- the role is physically active moving timber, so a good level of fitness and self-motivation is needed.
- Driver’s license
- HGV license (Essential)
- Digi card (Essential)
- Driver CPC card (Essential)
- Forklift license
- Moffett License (Essential)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Less than 6 points on license
Please send a covering letter with your CV to email@example.com or call 01664 822293 for further information.