Used for shovelling out or mixing concrete, working tarmac and cement, backfilling trenches and maneuvering ballast. This shovel is made to BS 8020:2011 and is treaded providing better grip, increased comfort and protection to the user's feet. The handle is constructed out of a oil, chemical and water resistant polyfibre making it strong and durable. The blade is 214mm wide and 300mm long with tapering and rounded edges to reduce the risk of damage to pipes and cables. There is also an integrated hand stop to prevent the hand slipping onto the forged head.
- Insulated tool - for use around live wire working
- Strong and durable polyfibre handle
- Integrated hand stop for extra user safety
- 214mm wide and 300mm long blade
- Tapered to provide better grip and increase comfort
*Picture for illustrative purposes only, manufacturer may differ*