Short but dynamic, this brush hook is perfect for cutting smaller branches from trees and makes stripping bark from logs simple. It sits neatly in the hand thanks to its deep curved shaft end with a hollow light weight FiberComp shaft and tactile SoftGrip inlay. Its re-engineered backwards curved steel blade, refined mass positioning and sharp edge ensures you get more cutting power, swing for swing.
- Ideal for cutting smaller branches from trees
- Makes stripping bark from logs simple
- Clears weeds and brush in gardens and forests
- SoftGrip™ surface and hooked end of the handle ensures a comfortable, firm grip preventing the tool from slipping out of the hand
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue and makes the shaft virtually unbreakable