The Fiskars® Club Hammer M 3lb is ideal for single handed use when doing precision demolition work (demolition head) or when driving masonry nails, stakes or chisels (driver head). Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, tranferring 60% less shock and vibration than wood handles.
Combined wedged demolition head, which concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides and not back at you, with an extra large diameter driving head, which improves strike accuracy.
SoftGrip™ handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand and a patent-pending strategic grip pattern with large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters.
- Used for precision demolition work or driving masonry nails, stakes or chisels
- Absorb more strike shock and vibration with the patented IsoCore™ SCS
- 2 in 1 wedged demolotion head and driving head
- Forged, heat treated steel finished with a rust resistant coating
- SoftGrip™ handle with a sculpted profile to fit you hand, provide maximum grip and help prevent blisters