- The timbers are dried to below 28% moisture content before treatment
- The creosote is heated to around 90 degrees and applied under pressure of appox 3 bar
- Creosote has a an approximate service life of 40 years (not garuanteed)
- The colour of the treatment can vary from a light brown to an almost black colour
- European standards has not established and do not refer to any connection between the shade of product and its quality
*HEALTH AND SAFETY*
Creosote can react with the skin and burn therefore when handling any creosote product (liquid or coated) you must wear the appropriate protective equipment, for example gloves, and avoid touching other surfaces after handling creosote until cleansed of any creosote residue.
Click here for a safety data sheet